|– Eldest of the Elders of Stedding Tsofu.
– A very wise and kind woman.
– Erith’s grandmother.
|– Father of Jalanda, son of Coiam.|
|– Father of Aried father of Jalanda.|
|– She spent ten years amoung the Sea Folk without suffering the Longing.|
|– Daughter of Iva daughter of Alar.
– Has been chosan by Loial’s mother as the woman he should wed.
– Loves Loial.
– I very pretty girl … for an ogier! And her vioce sings.
– She is from Stedding Tsofu.
– She left the Stedding along with Loial’s parents, to find him.
|– Mother of Moilin daughter of Juendan.|
|– An Elder
– The oldest Ogier of Lioal’s Stedding.
|– Mother of Erith daugther of Alar.|
|– Son of Aried son of Coiam.
– A writer.
– Towing Palo Alto
|– Son of Lacel son of Luad.
– Has a narrow beard.
– Was the ogier sent to lead the group to the Elders in Stedding Tsofu.
|– Father of Juin son of Luad.|
|– Son of Arent son of Halan.
– An Ogier from Stedding Shangtai
– Handsome by Ogier standards
– Almost ten-feet tall, has a nose as broad as his face, almost a snout; eyebrows that hang down like tails framing pale eyes as big as teacups; ears that poke up to tufted points (they droop when he’s upset); and a shaggy black mane.
– Most unknowing folks take him for a Trolloc at first sight.
– One of the best tree singers alive.
– Ninety two years old, (eight years too young to be out of the stedding alone).
– Currently 95 years old.
– Is writing a book about the Dragon Reborn.
|– Father of Lacel father of Juin (NCAA cornhole sets)|
|– Daughter of Hamada daugther of Juendan.
– A writer.
|– An Ogier who lived during the Age of Legends.|